Life takes you on some interesting journeys. If I were asked 10 years ago, where would I be today, my response would not be what my reality is. I had no idea at 40 years old that I would be learning some of my most valuable life lessons.
The personal journey I have been on the past couple of years has brought me to places that were painful, uncomfortable, enlightening, healing and peaceful. Re-discovering who I am has been the best gift I could have given myself. I owed it to myself (and my daughters) to find my path, to heal my inner child, rightfully let go of the inner negativity and allow the true me to shine.
Discovering TimeLine Therapy® was exactly the solution I had been searching for. Prior to working with my dear friend and coach Jacqy, I felt like I was treading water. Trying to keep my head above water and barely succeeding.
I have done a lot of traditional talk therapy over my adult years and usually left feeling like I needed more. I needed guidance and answers on the WHY:
• Why was I not able to let things go or heal after being deeply hurt?
• Why was I having certain reactions and emotions and triggers?
• Why did I feel like a hot mess in life, while feeling like Wonder Woman in my business?
TimeLine Therapy® was the key.
It found me, when the time was right, and I was ready and open to make real and honest change.
By working with my coach, I was able to:
• find balance and boundaries in my personal life;
• openly let go of harbored unwanted emotions, unresolved trauma, and unwanted triggers all while never having to actively re-live any of the negativity
• dramatically reduce the level of anxiety and constant pit in my stomach
• decrease and/or completely eliminate the physical ailments I was experiencing;
• experience a relief and sense of calm that I had no idea existed;
Because of the dramatic differences TimeLine Therapy ® made in my life, I have decided to add TimeLine Therapy® Practitioner to my repertoire of healing modalities.
I am a healer.
I am a guide/therapist/coach.
I am an empath.
I am a survivor.
Helping others feel better is what I do every day. It is what I will continue to do.
If any of this resonates with you, book your complimentary Harness Your Harmony Discovery Call now. Let’s chat!BOOK NOW